"The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural" - Calvin Klein

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Keep your hands CLEAN!

(Photo from Google Images)

Jao Hand Refresher

As a Makeup artist, one the most important things I need to focus on is sanitation. My hands must be clean and odor-free at all times. I spend a lot of time touching my client's face and it really makes them comfortable if they know your hands are clean. 

Jao Hand Refresher, I suppose is the best hand sanitizer there is in the market today. It is a must-have in your kit. Professional MUA's for TV/Film, Fashion, Weddings et al swear by this product. It does not leave any sticky residue like most sanitizers do. Not only it disinfects, it leave you relaxed and smelling incredible with its aromatherapy scent.

Go get yours now! :)

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment